Completed both Qualifying Exam and Clinical or Alternate Clinical Process
Registration information for the applicants who have completed the PCE or an Alternate Clinical Evaluation Process:
- Graduate of a Canadian, or non-Canadian, University Physiotherapy Degree Program
- Completed both the QE /Written and either
- the Clinical /Part 2 component of the Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE) or,
- a jurisdictional Interim Competency Evaluation Process in absence of the availability of the national clinical evaluation component of the PCE.
- Currently employed, or looking for employment, as a physiotherapist in Canada
- And are
- A Canadian citizen or are legally entitled to work in Canada.
You must complete the Online Registration application for licensure in the Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists (NSCP) and submit the following documents with the application:
- A notarized copy of your physiotherapy diploma/degree
- A photocopy of your birth certificate/ Working Visa /passport
- Payment for the current registration fee as appropriate in Canadian funds.
- Proof of current professional Liability Insurance
- Passport size photograph (not necessaty if using passport id)
- Updated Resume/Curriculum Vitae with a chronological listing of previous education & employment, including a description of your clinical and nonclinical experience
- Proof of successful completion of the Physiotherapy National Exam (PCE) orAlternate Process as required by the NSCP. (Unless applying under Labour Mobility)
- Reference letters from two of either a work reference, a personal reference or a professional reference.
- Regulatory History from your previous jurisdiction if you are coming from another Canadian jurisdiction
*PLEASE NOTE: The completion of the licensing process may take up to a maximum of 5 business days after the College receives all fees and documentation.