Registration information for the applicants, currently registered and clinically practicing in another Canadian Jurisdiction and applying for a Provisional, Cross Border Practice License to practice in NS:
- Currently employed as a physiotherapist in a Canadian jurisdiction and applying to practice in Nova Scotia through a Provisional, Cross Border Practice License
- Are not currently suspended or under investigation in another jurisdiction. AND
- Have a total of 1200 practice hours in the preceding 5 yrs
You must complete the Initial Registration Form for licensure in the Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists (NSCP) and return the completed Registration form along with the following:
- A letter of good standing from the previous or current jurisdiction you have practiced in, including practice hours (If applicable)
- Proof of Malpractice Insurance
- A written description of your clinical experience along with the reason for, and specifics of, the application.
*PLEASE NOTE: The completion of the licensing process may take up to a maximum of 5 business days after the College receives all fees and documentation.