Credentialing and Exam Resources
If you are internationally educated and considering working in Canada there are some good resources here. Considering Canada
The Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators (CAPR) has resources available to all credentialling applicants.
* There is a Cost Estimator so that you can estimate the cost of the entire evaluation process from credentialling through to registration in a Canadian province.
* An Alternative Documents policy for credentialling applicants
* Appeal processes available to individuals who feel they have had a negative experience during credentialling 1) Administrative Re-Consideration and 2) Appeal Policy or the Exam Process.
The Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators has resources available to all exam applicants.
* Where appropriate they may make alternative accessible arrangements for candidates with special needs. Check here if you require special accomodations. Accomodation of Special Needs
* What you need to know if you fail and exam and need to repeat it. Repeating the Exam
*The appeal processes for the Exam are found in the PCE Exam Policies on pages 11-13.
* Current Exam Logistics such as fees, dates, and sites of exams.
* Resources are available to help you prepare for the exams.
* There is information on the design, reliability, validity as well as the administration and scoring of the exam. Exam Validity
* There is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Answers on the CAPR site as well. FAQs