Completed both Qualifying Exam and Clinical
Registration information for the applicants who have completed the PCE and not yet worked:
- Graduate of a Canadian, or non-Canadian, University Physiotherapy Degree Program
- Completed both the QE /Part 1 and the Clinical /Part 2 components of the Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE)
Not previously employed as a physiotherapist in Canada
- A Canadian citizen or are legally entitled to work in Canada.
You must complete the Initial Registration Form for licensure in the Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists (NSCP) and return the completed form along with the following:
- A notarized copy of your physiotherapy diploma/degree
- A photocopy of your birth certificate/ Working Visa /passport
- A cheque, money order or Visa/MasterCard number for the current registration fee as appropriate in Canadian funds.
- Proof of Malpractice Insurance
- Un-mounted passport size photograph
- Updated Resume/Curriculum Vitae with a chronological listing of previous education & employment, including a description of your clinical and nonclinical experience
- Proof of successful completion of the Physiotherapy National Exam (PCE) as required by the NSCP.
*PLEASE NOTE: The completion of the licensing process may take up to a maximum of 5 business days after the College receives all fees and documentation.