Credentials Committee Application – Physiotherapist, Sponsor
NSCP is looking for Physiotherapists who are currently sponsoring or have sponsored a PT Resident within the last 5 years members and are:
- Willing and able to serve fairly, impartially and in the public interest
- Willing and able to devote the time and attention needed to responsibly carry out the role of public representative
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
and are able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- independent thinking
- personal integrity
- strong analytical and decision-making skills
- sound judgment
- effective communication skills and
- ability to work as a member of a team
-Regulatory (preferably Health profession) Board or committee experience will be considered an asset.
-Must be a current resident of Nova Scotia to apply
-In the interest of mitigating potential conflicts of interest current Board and Committee Members of a Physiotherapy Association (CPA or provincial chapter) will not be considered for the role. You must be at least 1 year post-involvement with CPA Board or committees to be considered.