The NSCP has two employees, a Registrar and an Executive Director who operate out of a "Virtual" office that was opened in the summer of 2009. What this means is that either employee can access NSCP data bases, and communication links from virtually any location in Nova Scotia. In turn NSCP Members or the general public, can access by phone or internet either Registrar or Executive Director regardless of the employee's location.They can also be reached by mail, but at a much slower pace.
Given there are two employees which one should I contact?
Contact the Registrar if your concern deals with:
- Registering as a NEW physiotherapist or renewing your registration
- The Physiotherapy Act and associated Regulations
- Practice related issues
- Quality Assurance and Peer assessments
- A complaint about a physiotherapist.
Contact the Executive Director if your concern deals with:
- The Nova Scotia College, Board of Directors
- Registering a new physiotherapy business or renewing the business registration
- If requesting a Verification of Good Standing/Letter of Good Standing (LOGS)
- Confirming a physiotherapist's registration status
- Administration and financial affairs of the College
How do I Contact the Registrar, Joan Ross?
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 902-454-0158 - press 1. or Toll Free: 1-866-225-1060 - press 1
- Fax: 902-245-3134
How Do I Contact the Executive Director, Patrick King?
- e-mail; email@example.com
- Phone: 902-454-0158 - press 2, or Toll Free: 1-866-225-1060 - press 2
- Fax 902-484-6381
- Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists, Box 309, Station Main, Dartmouth, NS B2Y 3Y5
- Registrar, PO Box 22, Smiths Cove, NS B0S 1S0
- Executive Director, PO Box 309, Dartmouth Main, Dartmouth, NS B2Y 3Y5